MONMOUTH COUNTY – Gettysburg College students take pride in their work, and we are proud to announce their recent academic achievements too.
Students with a semester average of 3.6 or higher were recently placed on the dean's roll of honor.
The following local students received this outstanding academic achievement in the spring semester 2020.
• Emma Bohner from Red Bank
• Cady Gentile from the Atlantic highlands
• John Keefe from Fair Haven
• Caroline Kostecky from Fair Haven
• Julia Montoya from Middletown
• Michelle O & # 39; Malley from Rumson
• John Oberle from Fair Haven
• Stephen Occhipinti from Middletown
• Skylar Shafritz from Middletown
Founded in 1832, Gettysburg College is a highly selective four-year residential liberal arts and science college with a strong academic tradition. Alumni include Rhodes Scholars, a Nobel Prize winner, and other distinguished scholars.
The college enrolls 2,600 students and is located on 200 acre campus adjacent to Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania.